With each package comes an installation guide for desktop or for mobile. Please be aware all preset packages, desktop or mobile, HAVE to be downloaded on a computer first. The mobile installation guide will be in the package but here’s an example of how to install them on your computer.
How to install the presets on your DESKTOP:
After purchasing your presets, you will receive an email including the download link OR you will be able to download directly from the checkout page. This depends on your payment method. In case you don’t find this email shortly after your checkout, please take a look in your spam folder. Follow the link and download the preset pack(s), which will be in the form of a .zip file.
Please note: you HAVE to download the presets via a COMPUTER to unzip the files
1. Install Presets
After downloading, open the .zip file (that you’ll find in your downloads folder) and open the unzipped folder that contains all your new presets!
MAC – OSX
1. Open Adobe Lightroom Classic CC or download/subscribe here if you don’t have it yet.
2. Go to: Lightroom Dialogue – Preferences – “Presets”
3. Click on: “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
4. Click on: “Camera Raw” in the same folder
5. Click on: “Settings” and then: “User Presets”
6. Copy the .xmp files of your new presets into the “User Presets” folder
7. Restart Lightroom Classic CC
8. The Presets should be on your left side under the User Presets in Develop mode!