NEW! You can now download the mobile presets straight to your mobile phone, no Unzip app needed
For Android users, please watch the tutorial carefully here how to install and implement the presets.
➺ For Gmail users: use accounts.google.com on your mobile browser to log in, open the order email and download the presets as instructed below. The Gmail app will not allow you to open the presets and the installation will fail
How to install the presets directly on your mobile:
- ➺ After purchasing your presets, you will receive an email including the download link, open the email on your mobile
2. ➺ Tap on the download link, a new screen will open and you’ll get the option ‘Open with Lightroom CC’ (You must’ve first downloaded the Lightroom app) or choose ‘other options’ and then choose Lightroom
3. ➺ You can only download the preset twice so make sure you know how to install them first
4. ➺ Lightroom will open with the preset (if it doesn’t, try again)
5. ➺ With the preset picture open, tap ◉◉◉ in the upper right corner
6. ➺ Choose ‘make new preset’ in the menu
7. ➺ Tick all boxes and name the preset to your liking
8. ➺ Go to an unedited picture in Lightroom
9. ➺ Choose ‘presets’ and then ‘user presets’ in the bottom menu
10. ➺ Tap on the preset you just created. Done!
If it’s not working properly:
If you have a computer, please download the files on there (it will be in your download folder), drag/upload all the presets (.dng) files to your dropbox or iCloud for mac/iPhone users or Google Drive for Android users. Open ‘Files’ (for iCloud) or Dropbox on your iPhone or Google Drive for Android and follow the steps below:
➺ In Dropbox or ‘Files’: tap on the preset and choose ‘open in ’ in the menu or in the bottom left of the screen, then choose the Lightroom app (you must’ve downloaded the Lightroom app first)
➺ Lightroom will open with the preset (if it doesn’t, try again)
➺ With the preset picture open, tap ◉◉◉ in the upper right corner
➺ Choose ‘make new preset’ in the menu
➺ Tick all boxes and name the preset to your liking
➺ Go to an unedited picture in Lightroom
➺ Choose ‘presets’ and then ‘user presets’ in the bottom menu
➺ Tap on the preset you just created. Done!
Many thanks for buying my presets. Don’t forget to use #annespresets or leave a review so I can check out your work and say hi!