NEW! You can now download the mobile presets straight to your mobile phone, no Unzip app needed
Please update your iPhone to the latest iOS 13.0 to be able to open the zipfile without an Unzip app.
How to install the presets directly on your mobile:
For iPhone users, simply watch the instruction video here
- ➺ After purchasing your presets, you will receive an email including the download link, open the email on your mobile
2. ➺ Tap on the download link, a new screen will open and in the right corner of the opened screen you can open the download bar to see the presets downloaded (when using Safari or Google Chrome mobile browser)
3. ➺ Can’t find it? Go to your ‘File’ app or ‘Bestanden’ app in Dutch and you’ll find the .zip file there. Tap on it and tap again on the preset.
4. ➺ In the left bottom of the screen tap this symbol to open the menu, choose Lightroom, choose ‘Launch Lightroom Now’
4. ➺ Lightroom will open with the preset (if it doesn’t, try again)
5. ➺ With the preset picture open, tap ◉◉◉ in the upper right corner
6. ➺ Choose ‘make new preset’ in the menu
7. ➺ Tick all boxes and name the preset to your liking
8. ➺ Go to an unedited picture in Lightroom
9. ➺ Choose ‘presets’ and then ‘user presets’ in the bottom menu
10. ➺ Tap on the preset you just created. Done!
If it’s not working properly:
If you have a computer, please download the files on there (it will be in your download folder), drag/upload all the presets (.dng) files to your dropbox or iCloud for mac/iPhone users or Google Drive for Android users. Open ‘Files’ (for iCloud) or Dropbox on your iPhone or Google Drive for Android and follow the steps below:
➺ In Dropbox or ‘Files’: tap on the preset and choose ‘open in ’ in the menu or in the bottom left of the screen, then choose the Lightroom app (you must’ve downloaded the Lightroom app first)
➺ Lightroom will open with the preset (if it doesn’t, try again)
➺ With the preset picture open, tap ◉◉◉ in the upper right corner
➺ Choose ‘make new preset’ in the menu
➺ Tick all boxes and name the preset to your liking
➺ Go to an unedited picture in Lightroom
➺ Choose ‘presets’ and then ‘user presets’ in the bottom menu
➺ Tap on the preset you just created. Done!
Many thanks for buying my presets. Don’t forget to use #annespresets or leave a review so I can check out your work and say hi!